How To Get Blake Lively’s Retro Hair and Makeup Look From The Bicoastal Movie Premiere. Blake wore a very retro look to her Bicoastal Movie Premiere earlier this week.
Celebrity hairstylist Angelo David of Angelo David Salon and Celebrity Makeup Artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon tells how you can recreate the look at home.
HAIR: Courtesy of Celebrity hairstylist Angelo David of Angelo David Salon
1) Prepare washed hair with the Angelo David Sea Silk Styling Moussen and Angelo David Premier Volume Spray to achieve maximum volume, then begin blow drying sections of hair.
2) Create a deep side part then do one run of the 1 ½ curling barrel iron to the smaller part.
3) For the larger part, create tousled waves by running each small sections of hair onto a 1 ½ curling barrel iron then secure with pins at the top .
4) Once done, release all the pins and run your hands through the curls.
5) Finish the look with L’oreal Tex Infinium Professional Hairspray for a strong hold, without the stiffness.
MAKEUP: Courtesy of Celebrity Makeup Artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon
– Begin with Dior SkinFlash Primer all over face
– Using a Foundation Brush, apply Dior Dior Skin Nude Natural glow hydrating all over face
– Conceal problems areas using Dior Nude Skin Perfecting and Hydrating. With a concealer brush, apply product under the eye area and blend with your fingertips.
– For your Blush, Use Dior Rosy Glow Health Glow around the apples of the cheeks
– Apply Dior Smoothing High Impact Eyeshadow Crystal white 006 all over eye and on the tear line.
– Line the ends of the eyes with Dior Style Liner in Jet Black.
– For voluminous lashes, do 2 coats of Dior DiorShow Extase to top and bottom lashes.
– Line both top and bottom lips with Dior Rouge Liner Automatic Lip Liner in Cinnamon 736.
– Finish the lips with Rouge Dior Lip color in Blazing Red #638