How To Get Blake Lively’s High Braid From The Bicoastal Movie Premiere. Blake wore a beautiful high braid to her Bicoastal Movie Premiere , and if you’re wondering how she got the look, Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David of Angelo David Salon tells us how. Plus see how you can get her makeup look as well!
Hair: Courtesy of Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David of Angelo David Salon
1) Spray hair with the Angelo David Long and Strong Detangler, followed with the Angelo David Sea Silk Styling Mousse to prepare for styling
2) Begin blow drying hair by sections using the Angelo David Round Brush, bringing hair all the way to the back.
3) Gather hair and begin your fish braid. Divide hair into two sections. Take a small portion of hair from one side then bring it to the other, repeating this process back and forth. We want a clean, yet effortless feel, so it is ok if strands of hair starts sticking out.
4) Continue braiding until you reached desired length, then secure the braid with an elastic
5) Finish the look with a great hairspray, like L’oreal Tex Infinium Professional, for a firm hold without creating stiffness
Make up: Courtesy of Celebrity Makeup Artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon
– Dior SkinFlash Primer all over face
– Follow with Dior Skin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating makeup all over face using a foundation brush.
– Conceal problems areas using Dior Nude Skin Perfecting and Hydrating. With a concealer brush, apply product under the eye area and blend with your fingertips..
– Use Dior Rosy Glow Health Glow around the apples of the cheeks to give you that subtle rosy glow.
– Apply Dior Smoothing High Impact Eyeshadow Crystal white 006 all over eye and on the tear line.
– Line the ends of the eyes with Dior Style Liner in Jet Black
– For voluminous lashes, do 2 coats of Dior DiorShow Extase to top and bottom lashes
– Line both top and bottom lips with Dior Dior Rouge Liner Automatic Lip Liner in Tourbillion Pink
– Finish the lips with Dior Addict Lip Polish